- Provide pre-PETS training
- All Membership, Officers and Service Goals entered into Club Central
- All Club’s DaCdb updated with correct information with the assistance of regional secretaries
- Make Rotary fun; focus on great programs and fellowship
- Educate the members about Rotary through programs available in the district
- Cut the District dues to attract more members from $47 to $42
- Rule of 85 – Age and membership combined
- Rule of 35 - $35 dues for new members under 35 year of age
District Membership Coordinators
- Have a membership coordinator for each county
- Encourage a membership attraction event and fellowship opportunities in each county
- Have a District wide Social and membership event in September
- Have a monthly vocational trip to a local business for members and non-Rotarians
Club Membership Chair
- Encourage each club to have a membership chair
- Encourage diversity
- Encourage a membership care volunteer in the club who follows up with birthdays, sickness, etc.
- Retain Members
- Encourage monthly Rotary programs by the Veteran Speakers Bureau to enhance Rotary knowledge
- Have a District-wide social and membership event combined with a Youth Service Conference.
- Have a press release before February 23, 2016 on all the accomplishments of the clubs in the district.
- Have all Foundation goals entered into Club Central by June 1.
- Rotary Direct Goal: 20% of membership
- EREY Goal: 100% of membership
- Sustaining Members Goal: 70% of membership
- Paul Harris Fellows Goal: 70% of membership
- Paul Harris Society Goal: 10% of membership
- Per Capita Giving Goal: $150
- Benefactors Goal: 20% of membership
- Bequest Society Goal: 5% of membership
- Polio Contributions: $20 per Capita
- Fundraise in the community through projects
- Foundation update in monthly District Governor’s newsletter