- For a map of where our clubs meet, click here.
- Click on the 'Our Clubs' tab on this website for more information.
- For questions about Rotary membership, please contact Glenn Hood, District Membership Chair, at 910-890-0780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative and DACdb questions
- Wally Olson, District Secretary. 240-446-8411, email@example.com.
Website design, content
- Mike Walker, District Governor Nominee. 704-589-2754, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submitting articles for the District Newsletter
- Jenny Kendrick, Newsletter Editor. 703-431-3860, email@example.com.
Finding other Rotarians and District leaders
DISTRICT LEADERSHIP: Please click here for our District leaders.
ALL ROTARIANS: Members can get more detailed contact information on ALL Rotarians and District leaders by clicking on 'DACdb Login' here or at the top right corner of any page on this website. DACdb Login:
1. If you get logged into the older version of DACdb, click on one of these two tabs, both on the far left at the top:
- the Find tab, for contact information on any Rotarian in the District (and Rotarians across the country by clicking on 'Global' at the top), or
- the Home tab, then 'District LEADERSHIP', for detailed contact information for the leadership team.
2. If you get logged into the new, more modern looking version of DACdb, you may not readily see the Find button. To do so, click on the District tab at the top. An array of buttons should appear under the heading ROTARY DISTRICT 7680 FUNCTIONS.
To add buttons to the array, including the Find button if not there, click on the Configuration wheel in the top right. Drag the buttons up you want to appear.
To have a button appear under My DISTRICT Shortcuts on the left side of the Home and My Data tabs, make it one of the first 6 buttons. You should do this for the Find button. You can drag and drop to rearrange buttons.
You can repeat this process for the My Club tab at the top.
NOTE: District Leadership now has a link on the left side of the District tab.