Time commitment: Avg. 2 hours/week. During District events and fundraisers up to 5 hours/week.
Rotary International is a global network of 1.2 million members who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change across the globe. Rotary District 7680 spans 14 counties in the Charlotte and surrounding area with 57 clubs and 2600 members.
Who we are looking for:
· Desire to make a positive impact in our communities and value servant leadership
· Strong communication skills
· Demonstrate flexibility and innovative attributes with problem solving
· Keen desire to be a continuous learner in life
· You should have knowledge in community service and outreach
· Leadership Development and Relationship Building – leadership scholarships allowing you to dive into leadership development courses and workshops with virtual and in person options
· Explore Career Opportunities – working in your chosen field, you can experience, hands on, your potential career path with an internal lens
· Networking – meet a wide variety of business professionals both in and out of your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
· Find Mentors – We value all our interns and go the extra mile to ensure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. We will help you gain access to many mentors through our large network of Rotarians
· Membership and Affiliation – You will receive a scholarship for a one-year membership to the Rotary Club of your choice which allows you to visit any Rotary Club worldwide as well as provide you with all the benefits of a Rotary membership
This is a volunteer position. College credit is available depending on the requirements of your college or university.